Service Management. Job Cost. QuickView. Time & Material Billing. Sales Order Processing. Accounts Receivable. Accounts Payable. General Ledger. Inventory. Payroll. General Ledger. Generic Price Service Interface. Estimating. Equipment/Fleet Management. Asset Depreciation. AIA/Progress Billing. Call Management. Check Reconciliation. Wireless BarCoding. Mobile Field Service. eService. Pick and choose the modules that fit your business.
Software for Banking Equipment Contractors
Vertical Market Software (VMS) is a preferred provider of banking equipment service software. Our Ventus Software is an integrated solution that’s been delivering outstanding performance to the banking-equipment industry for more than 25 years. Ventus Software gives you the tools to manage your entire banking-equipment service business efficiently and profitably. Ventus is an integrated suite of application software that manages virtually every aspect of your banking-equipment business. It was developed with Microsoft Visual Basic.Net to run on the latest Microsoft Windows operating system using SQL databases. So it’s ergonomic, intuitive and easy-to-use. In today’s competitive marketplace, your banking-equipment business-management software should be an asset for your team: All day, every day. The solution is VMS Ventus Software.
With VMS Ventus banking equipment service software, your team will benefit from:
Integration. Eliminate hours of duplicate entry with banking-equipment service software that includes accounting, service and sales-order data all in one system. Ventus banking-equipment service software allows you to maintain data integrity across the entire organization.
Easy-to-Use Interfaces. Ventus banking-equipment service software features the latest Microsoft technologies, including intuitive interfaces that allow your users to concentrate on the tasks at hand, rather than figuring out how to use the software.
Real Business Intelligence. Since information is stored in a relational SQL database, Ventus provides unparalleled access to your data. When combined with our Pick-and-Choose Report Writer, your team can quickly turn mountains of information into actionable business decisions that get measurable results.
Tighter Controls.With full audit trails, event logs and user-based restrictions, your Controller can rest assured that all data is secure, yet still accessible by authorized personnel.
Field Service Automation. With Ventus Mobile Field Service, you can streamline and automate your service department by dispatching and processing all work orders electronically.
Does Your Banking Equipment Service Business Need Ventus Software? Take Our 30-Second Self-Assessment to Find Out.
Would my business results improve if I could:
• Use a mobile field solution to communicate customer service requests, thereby keeping paperwork out of technicians’ hands?
• Ensure that my technicians have the right materials and perform the proper procedures on every inspection call?
• Quickly and easily monitor technician productivity?
• Discuss past due amounts with my customers when a service call was received?
• Make certain that maintenance agreement renewals were received by my customers before they expire?
• Identify opportunities to create add-on revenue?
• Lessen the time it takes to schedule inspections and perform periodic agreement billings?
• Ensure that parts picked up in the field and used on service work orders were billed to the appropriate customers?
• Communicate service call priority throughout my company?
• Avoid separating procedures for construction jobs and service calls?
• Establish an efficient call escalation system to notify my staff when calls are overdue, parts are received for calls on hold and numerous other situations?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, Ventus banking-equipment service software will absolutely benefit your business.
|Top Reasons to Buy Ventus.pdf||2.89 MB|
What is Ventus Software?
11 Reasons to Choose Ventus
"Mobile Data has helped overhead costs with our dispatcher and service biller. The field technicians' time is utilized more efficiently by having the information they need available at their finger tips.”