Service Management. Job Cost. QuickView. Time & Material Billing. Sales Order Processing. Accounts Receivable. Accounts Payable. General Ledger. Inventory. Payroll. General Ledger. Generic Price Service Interface. Estimating. Equipment/Fleet Management. Asset Depreciation. AIA/Progress Billing. Call Management. Check Reconciliation. Wireless BarCoding. Mobile Field Service. eService. Pick and choose the modules that fit your business.
Software for Commercial Food Service Contractors
Vertical Market Software (VMS) is a leading provider of service software for Food Service management companies. Our Ventus Software is an integrated solution that’s been delivering outstanding performance to the food-service industry for more than 25 years. With Ventus, you get all the tools to manage your entire food-service business efficiently and profitably. Ventus is an integrated suite of application software that manages virtually every aspect of your business. Ventus food service software operates on the latest Microsoft Windows operating system using SQL databases, so it’s intuitive and easy-to-use. In today’s competitive marketplace, your food-service management software should be an asset: All day, every day. The solution is Ventus Software.
With Ventus Software, your team will benefit from:
Integration. Eliminate hours of duplicate entry with Ventus food-service management software, which includes accounting, service, construction and sales order data all in one system. This enables you to maintain data integrity across the organization.
Easy-to-Use Interfaces. Built with the latest Microsoft technologies, Ventus food-service management software features intuitive interfaces that allow your users to concentrate on the tasks at hand, rather than wasting time trying to figure out how to use the software.
Real Business Intelligence. Since information is stored in a relational SQL database, Ventus food-service management software provides unparalleled access to your data. When combined with our Pick-and-Choose Report Writer, your team can quickly turn mountains of information into actionable business decisions that deliver measurable results.
Tighter Controls. Ventus food service management software features full audit trails, event logs and user-based restrictions. So your controller can be confident that all data is secure, yet still accessible by authorized personnel.
Does Your Food Service Management Business Need Ventus Software? Take Our 30-Second Self-Assessment to Find Out.
Would my business results improve if I could:
• Use a mobile field communication solution to keep paperwork out of technicians’ hands?
• Ensure that my technicians have the right materials and perform the proper procedures on every inspection call?
• Quickly and easily monitor technician productivity?
• Discuss past due amounts with my customers when a service call was received?
• Make certain that maintenance agreement renewals were received by my customers before they expire?
• Identify opportunities to create add-on revenue?
• Lessen the time it takes to schedule inspections and perform periodic agreement billings?
• Ensure that parts picked up in the field and used on service work orders were billed to the appropriate customers?
• Communicate service call priority throughout my company?
• Avoid separating procedures for installation jobs and service calls?
• Establish an efficient call escalation system to notify my staff when calls are overdue, parts are received for calls on hold and numerous other situations?
Did you answer “yes” to any of these questions? We thought so. In that case, Ventus food-management service software will definitely benefit your business.
|Top Reasons to Buy Ventus.pdf||2.89 MB|